The spread of COVID19 is challenging healthcare around the world. Here in New Hampshire, manufacturing companies are already stepping up to meet this challenge, with offers of supplies, resources and innovation that is the hallmark of this industry.
To help meet the significant demand, the Department of Business and Economic Affairs has created a portal for companies to donate or produce to help provide for our healthcare and first responders.
Please take a few minutes to let us know if you can donate, or produce supplies for lab, testing, and diagnostics; personal protection equipment (PPEs), or medical or scientific expertise including:
- N95 masks
- Medical face masks
- Surgical gowns - FYA
- Surgical gowns - FYC
- Surgical gowns - Isolation
- FDA Information on surgical gowns
- Protective Clothing
- Continuous Ventilators (NOU)
- Mechanical Ventilator (ONZ)
- Guidance Enforcement Policy for Ventilators & Accessories
- Medium, large, XL gloves
*For different medical gloves, there are different standards. This guidance lists standards and medical glove classifications
- Cotton flocked elongated sterile NP swabs
- .3ML viral transfer medium
- Temporal/tympanic artery thermometers, one Mfr part referenced is Exergen 5000
If your business is able to donate or produce any of these items, please visit https://www.nheconomy.com/ppehelp or contact us at (603) 344-6278 to learn more.